Brodie L. Miller Attorney
Areas of Practice:
Brodie Miller, a native of Holmen, Wisconsin, regularly assists and counsels clients in the areas of:
- General Business
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Construction Law
Brodie is a shareholder of the firm.
Education & Experience
Brodie graduated from the University of Minnesota Twin Cities – Carlson School of Management with a degree in Marketing. He received his law degree cum laude from Hamline University School of Law. Brodie joined Rinke Noonan in 2006.
Brodie serves on the Programs Committee for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota and on the Executive Board for 200 Orphanages Worldwide. He is also a member of the St. Cloud Area Young Professionals.
- Beware of the Fine Print! – Common Commercial Contractual Issues - by Brodie L. Miller
- Protecting House Plans Through Copyright Law - by Brodie Miller
- ATTN Entrepreneurs: Don’t be blinded by your Rose-Colored Glasses - by Brodie Miller
- Selling your business? Make Sure Your Ducks Are In A Row - by Brodie Miller
- Are your Subcontractors Employees? - by Brodie Miller
- Spring Ahead… a Good Reminder to Review Construction Contract Requirements - by Brodie Miller
- Holding Real Estate in LLC - by Igor Lenzner and Brodie Miller
- Contractor Registration Pilot Project is Likely Here to Stay - by Brodie Miller
- “Hey…..You Should Trademark That!” - by Brodie Miller
- C-Corporation or S-Corporation? - by Brodie Miller