Igor S. Lenzner Attorney
Areas of Practice:
Igor Lenzner is a shareholder in the firm. His practice concentrates in assisting individuals and government on:
- Roadway, Utility Pipeline and Eminent Domain.
- Business, Residential, and Farm Relocations.
- Tax Increment Financing and Tax Abatement.
- Land Use and Development.
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases, Sales and Leasing
- Business Sales and Purchases.
Education & Experience
Igor graduated summa cum laude from St. Cloud State University and received his law
degree magna cum laude from the University of Minnesota.
- Claiming Loss of Going Concern in Minnesota - by Igor Lenzner
- Freedom of Information Day - by Adam A. Ripple
- Holding Real Estate in LLC - by Igor Lenzner and Brodie Miller
- How Can Appraisals Be So Different? - by Igor Lenzner
- The Limits To The “Cost To Cure” Approach To Determining Damages - by Igor Lenzner
- 2015 Minimum Damage Acquisitions Change - by Igor Lenzner
- Is it worth it to purchase an ALTA Survey if you are buying commercial property? Yes. And, I have put together just a few of the many reasons why. - by Igor Lenzner