Scott G. Hamak Attorney
Areas of Practice:
A native of Ipswich, South Dakota, Scott Hamak is a shareholder in the firm. He concentrates his practice in advising privately-held and family businesses principally in the areas of:
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Business Acquisitions, Sales and Mergers
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Corporate and Real Estate Finance
- Business Formation and Succession Planning
Education & Experience
Scott graduated summa cum laude from St. John’s University with a degree in Government. He received his law degree cum laude from the University of Minnesota. Scott joined Rinke Noonan in 2000.
Scott is active in a number of community organizations, including the St. Cloud and Sartell Area Chambers of Commerce, the St. Cloud Technical College Foundation, the Sisters of the Order of St. Benedict Advisory Board, Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors, Central Minnesota Builders Association Commercial Council and St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church.
- Beware of the Fine Print! – Common Commercial Contractual Issues - by Brodie L. Miller