Bethany J. Cross Attorney
Areas of Practice:
Bethany concentrates her practice in the areas of:
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
Education & Experience
A native of Bancroft, IA, Bethany graduated with a degree in legal studies. She obtained her law degree from the Mitchell Hamline College of Law where she was recognized on the Dean’s list and was the recipient of both the Wendy Watson Scholarship and the Warren A. Morrow Scholarship.
Prior to joining Rinke Noonan, Bethany’s experience included eight years as a paralegal for a renewable energy contractor.
Bethany is a current member of the Stearns Benton Bar Association, and volunteer with the St. Cloud Legal Clinic for Veterans. She is also involved with Minnesota Women Lawyers, St. Cloud Area Young Professionals, the Minnesota Multi Housing Association and the Central Minnesota Housing Association.
Our attorneys have experience in all facets of landlord-tenant issues. From drafting leases, representing management companies, tenant disputes, eviction actions, repair claims, fair housing and fair housing complaints. The housing attorneys at Rinke Noonan have professional relationships with legal aid attorneys, the courts and other tenant advocates.
We help clients comply with the intricate regulations and laws surrounding the Violence Against Women Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Housing Act and HUD regulations. Our landlord-tenant lawyers also counsel on issues related to criminal screening and assistance animals.
- How is Bail Determined in Minnesota? - by Bethany Cross
- Who is at fault for my injury? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- How long does a personal injury trial last? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- Felony or Misdemeanor: What is the Difference? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- Can I sue if I tripped on the sidewalk? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- 1st Degree or 3rd Degree: Which is worse? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- What is the difference between assault and battery? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer