Bethany J. Cross Attorney
Areas of Practice:
Bethany concentrates her practice in the areas of:
- Criminal Defense
- General Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Water and Environmental Law
Education & Experience
A native of Bancroft, IA, Bethany graduated with a degree in legal studies. She obtained her law degree from the Mitchell Hamline College of Law where she was recognized on the Dean’s list and was the recipient of both the Wendy Watson Scholarship and the Warren A. Morrow Scholarship.
Prior to joining Rinke Noonan, Bethany’s experience included eight years as a paralegal for a renewable energy contractor.
She is also a certified neutral by the Minnesota Supreme Court under Rule 114
Bethany is a current member of the Stearns Benton Bar Association, and volunteer with the St. Cloud Legal Clinic for Veterans. She is also involved with Minnesota Women Lawyers, St. Cloud Area Young Professionals, and the Chamber Connection.
- How is Bail Determined in Minnesota? - by Bethany Cross
- Who is at fault for my injury? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- How long does a personal injury trial last? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- Felony or Misdemeanor: What is the Difference? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- Can I sue if I tripped on the sidewalk? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- 1st Degree or 3rd Degree: Which is worse? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- What is the difference between assault and battery? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer