Brian A. Jesse
I grew up in Sauk Rapids and attended SCSU for my undergraduate degree. I then moved to the Cities to earn my law degree. I’m happy to be back in the area working. When I’m not working, I enjoy golfing, fishing, traveling, cheering on my favorite sports teams and spending time with my family and friends.
My wife, Angela, and I currently live in Otsego where the commute to work for us is equal, but in opposite directions.
Brian grew up calling Sauk Rapids his home. He attended St. Cloud State University where he graduated cum laude. He concentrates his practice in the areas of:
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Environmental Law
Brian graduated cum laude from St. Cloud State University with a degree in business management. He received his law degree from Mitchell | Hamline School of Law. During law school, Brian served as a representative in the Student Bar Association, and competed as a member of the school’s negotiation team.
Prior to joining Rinke Noonan, Brian worked as an attorney at a small general practice law firm in Minneapolis.
Brian is an active member of the Stearns Benton Bar Association.
- Can I be punished for leaving my house during the Stay at Home Order? - by Brian Jesse
- When turning left onto a roadway that has more than one lane in each direction, is it okay to turn into the outermost lane? - by Brian Jesse
- Can I Get a DUI While Driving my Snowmobile, Boat or ATV? - by Brian Jesse
- Have You Been Convicted of Refusing a DUI Test? - by Brian Jesse
- Little Alan’s Law – Minnesota’s New DWI Law August 2018 - by Tonya Hinkemeyer and Luke Belflower
- Can My Criminal Record be Expunged? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer and Ian Isaacson