Brodie L. Miller
Work hard, play hard, is my motto. Whether I am on the field with my kids helping them to be the best possible players they can be, in the office assisting clients to negotiate a transaction or navigate the complexities of applicable laws and regulations, I strive to put them in the best possible position for accomplishing their goals.
On the field or in your business, knowledge of the rules and preparation is integral to your success. I enjoy helping my clients achieve their vision by providing them with the necessary tools, whether it be documenting the formation of a new business venture, bringing in additional third parties, protecting trademarks through registration, structuring a key business transaction or other business issues.
Brodie Miller, a native of Holmen, Wisconsin, regularly assists and counsels clients in the areas of:
- General Business
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Construction Law
Brodie is a shareholder of the firm and graduated from the University of Minnesota Twin Cities – Carlson School of Management with a degree in Marketing. He received his law degree cum laude from Hamline University School of Law.
Brodie joined Rinke Noonan in 2006.
Brodie serves on the Programs Committee for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota and on the Executive Board for 200 Orphanages Worldwide. He is also a member of the Stearns Benton Bar Association.
- Can I Get Unemployment Insurance if I’m Self-Employed? - by Aaron Sandvig
- What if I can’t pay my mortgage due to COVID-19 (coronavirus)? - by Brittany Kennedy
- SBA Disaster Loan Application is now open. Do you qualify? - by Stefanie Hedlund
- Is your business considered critical?
- SBA offers Low Interest Loans to businesses and non-profits affected by COVID-19 - by Eric Zumbach
- What Employers Need to Know About the Family First Act - by Roger Justin
- Are There Exceptions to Pre-Lien Notice Requirements? - by Eric Zumbach
- Using Trademark Laws to Establish Branding - by Brodie Miller
- Beware of the Fine Print! – Common Commercial Contractual Issues - by Brodie L. Miller
- Protecting House Plans Through Copyright Law - by Brodie Miller
- ATTN Entrepreneurs: Don’t be blinded by your Rose-Colored Glasses - by Brodie Miller
- Selling your business? Make Sure Your Ducks Are In A Row - by Brodie Miller
- Are your Subcontractors Employees? - by Brodie Miller
- Spring Ahead… a Good Reminder to Review Construction Contract Requirements - by Brodie Miller
- Holding Real Estate in LLC - by Igor Lenzner and Brodie Miller
- Contractor Registration Pilot Project is Likely Here to Stay - by Brodie Miller
- “Hey…..You Should Trademark That!” - by Brodie Miller
- C-Corporation or S-Corporation? - by Brodie Miller