Gary R. Leistico
I was born and raised on a dairy farm near Elk River, Minnesota. I enlisted in the United States Army after high school where I was a paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division from 1981 to 1984. I was stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and was deployed overseas in numerous areas around the world. The opportunity to live on a farm and serve in the United States Army provided an invaluable experiences that shaped who and what I am.
Upon Honorable Discharge in 1986, I worked for the United States Department of Agriculture with the Agriculture Stabilization Conservation Service for six years while I completed my undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice and my law degree at William Mitchell College of Law. I interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for two years after which I began working at Rinke Noonan in 1994. I have litigated hundreds of civil and criminal cases in both State and Federal Court in Minnesota, the Midwest and throughout the United States.
Gary Leistico is a shareholder in the firm. He concentrates his practice in:
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
Gary graduated from St. Cloud State University. He received his law degree from the William Mitchell College of Law.
- South Dakota
- North Dakota
- Can I Get a DUI While Driving my Snowmobile, Boat or ATV? - by Brian Jesse
- Have You Been Convicted of Refusing a DUI Test? - by Brian Jesse
- How Far Does the Clean Water Act Reach? - by Maury Noonan
- Little Alan’s Law – Minnesota’s New DWI Law August 2018 - by Tonya Hinkemeyer and Luke Belflower
- Can My Criminal Record be Expunged? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer and Ian Isaacson
- How is Bail Determined in Minnesota? - by Bethany Cross
- What is the Ignition Interlock? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- Felony or Misdemeanor: What is the Difference? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- 1st Degree or 3rd Degree: Which is worse? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- What is the difference between assault and battery? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- How much is a DUI in Minnesota? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer