Gary R. Leistico Attorney
Areas of Practice:
A native of Elk River, Minnesota, Gary Leistico is a shareholder in the firm. He concentrates his practice in:
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
Education & Experience
Gary graduated from St. Cloud State University. He received his law degree from the William Mitchell College of Law. Gary joined Rinke Noonan in 1994.
Gary served as a paratrooper in the United States Army, and clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office in Minneapolis.
- How is Bail Determined in Minnesota? - by Bethany Cross
- What is the Ignition Interlock? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- Felony or Misdemeanor: What is the Difference? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- 1st Degree or 3rd Degree: Which is worse? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- What is the difference between assault and battery? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer
- How much is a DUI in Minnesota? - by Tonya Hinkemeyer