Jayne E. Esch
Growing up on a farm and helping my husband out on the dairy farms he manages has taught me that there will be good times and there will be challenging times in life and in business, but hard work and perseverance win in the long run.
I use this philosophy in my practice by working diligently to help clients protect their future when the going is good, get the relief they need in times of loss, and reach practical solutions to legal disputes.
Jayne concentrates her practice in the areas of:
- General Litigation
- Agricultural Law
- Environmental Law
- Criminal Defense – as it relates to ag and environmental-related offenses
Jayne graduated summa cum laude from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities and was a member of the University of Minnesota’s Dairy Judging Team during undergrad. Jayne received her juris doctor from the University of Minnesota Law School. During law school, Jayne was recognized on the Dean’s List, interned with Hennepin County District Court Judge Mary Vasaly, was a student director for the Civil Rights Moot Court, and a member of the moot court competition team. Jayne joined Rinke Noonan in 2017.
- South Dakota
Jayne is a member of the Stearns Benton Bar Association, assistant coach for the Stearns County 4-H Dairy Judging Team, and volunteers pro bono for Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid and Central Minnesota Legal Services.
- Can I Get Unemployment Insurance if I’m Self-Employed? - by Aaron Sandvig
- SBA Disaster Loan Application is now open. Do you qualify? - by Stefanie Hedlund
- Is your business considered critical?
- New Mapping and Appeal Procedure for Pre-1976 Fish and Wildlife Service Easements - by Jayne Esch
- How Far Does the Clean Water Act Reach? - by Maury Noonan