Kurt A. Deter
My wife, Joanne, and I enjoy spending time with our eight grandchildren. We also like to spend our spare time traveling, attending social functions and I almost never turn down playing a round of golf with friends . I grew up in Foley and have always enjoyed Central Minnesota.
As I was building my practice, I was also building long-lasting relationships with my clients. I pride myself on finding solutions for my clients while maintaining relationships with opposing parties as much as possible. Working to find a creative solution to resolving a problem is a goal for me.
A native of Foley, Minnesota, Kurt Deter is a shareholder in the firm. He concentrates his practice in:
- Water and Drainage Law
- Environmental Law
- Representation of Counties, Watershed Districts, Landowners and Other Local Governmental Units
- Regulatory Compliance on State and Federal Wetland Issues
- Frequent speaker on water-related issues throughout the state of Minnesota
Kurt received a degree in history from Gustavus Adolphus College, and his law degree from Hamline Law School. Kurt joined Rinke Noonan in 1978.
- SBA Disaster Loan Application is now open. Do you qualify? - by Stefanie Hedlund
- How Far Does the Clean Water Act Reach? - by Maury Noonan