Monique A. Halet
I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and attended the University of California, Davis for my undergraduate degree. I then moved to Indiana to earn my law degree at Indiana University Maurer School of Law, where I also met my now spouse. Since my spouse is from the Cities I moved to Minnesota. When I’m not working, I enjoy going to breweries, seeing plays, and playing card games.
I grew up playing cards and apply similar skills I have learned playing cards to achieve my clients’ legal goals. Estate planning, like cards, requires analyzing the cards at hand, followed by strategic planning and meticulous execution.
Monique concentrates her practice in the area of Estate Planning.
Monique graduated from the University of California, Davis with high honors with a degree in psychology. She obtained her law degree from Indiana University Maurer School of Law where she was recognized on the Dean’s List and was a member of the Indiana Law Journal. During law school, Monique served as Vice President of Outlaw and volunteered at her school’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.
Prior to joining Rinke Noonan, Monique served as a tax researcher with a tax preparation company, and as a law clerk at a low-income taxpayer clinic, researching various federal and state tax issues in order to resolve clients’ tax issues.
Monique is an active member of the Stearns Benton Bar Association.
She is also one of the volunteer photographers at Tri-County Humane Society in St. Cloud.
- A Guide to Estate Planning - by Bethany Cross
- When should I update my estate plan?
- How is property transferred at death?
- Probate: Truths vs. Myths
- Should something unexpected happen, who will handle your affairs?
- What does a Health Care Directive actually do?
- Do I need an estate plan? - by Stefanie Brown
- SBA Disaster Loan Application is now open. Do you qualify? - by Stefanie Hedlund
- Can I Avoid Taxes by Moving to Another State? - by Monique Halet
- Can I Avoid Probate? - by Bethany Cross