Pamela joined Rinke Noonan in 2000 and is a shareholder in the firm. She concentrates her practice in:
- Family Law
- Trust/Probate Litigation
- Labor Law/Public Sector
Pamela is a qualified neutral in the transformative method of dispute resolutions.
Pamela has served on the Board of Directors of the Central Minnesota Boys and Girls Clubs and was the chair of the Program Committee. She has also served as Board Vice President of the Memory Disorders Clinic.
Probate and Trust Litigation
Municipal Labor Law
- Do I Need to Change My Life Insurance Beneficiary After Divorce? - by Pamela Steckman and Ian Iaacson
- My Ex Isn’t Paying Child Support. Now What? - by Jonathan Wolf
- Will Minnesota’s New Child Support Laws Affect Me? - by Nick Delaney and Luke Belflower
- How is Spousal Maintenance/Alimony Calculated in Minnesota? - by Nick Delaney
- Who Gets the House in a Divorce in Minnesota? - by Nick Delaney
- Can an Unmarried Father Get Custody? - by Jonathan Wolf
- Divorce and Personal Property and Real Estate FAQ