Stefanie L. Hedlund
I grew up in Blaine and attended St. Cloud State University, earning undergraduate degrees in International Relations and Travel and Tourism.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, and working on projects around my house. My dog, Kona, and I enjoy going for walks where she insists on smelling everything along our path. She always reminds me to be thorough and pay attention to the details – and to take time to enjoy the little things.
A native of Blaine, Minnesota, Stefanie concentrates her practice in the areas of:
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Business Acquisitions, Sales and Mergers
- Commercial Real Estate Development
Stefanie received her law degree from the Hamline School of Law, earning her Business Law Certificate. While at Hamline, Stefanie spent two years as a Bakken Fellow research assistant.
Prior to joining Rinke Noonan, Stefanie’s experience included working as a Compliance Attorney in Finance & Risk.
A current member of the Stearns Benton Bar Association, Stefanie also serves as a volunteer attorney for Wills for Heroes.
Banking and Lending
Real Estate Law
- Can I Get Unemployment Insurance if I’m Self-Employed? - by Aaron Sandvig
- What if I can’t pay my mortgage due to COVID-19 (coronavirus)? - by Brittany Kennedy
- SBA Disaster Loan Application is now open. Do you qualify? - by Stefanie Hedlund
- Is your business considered critical?
- SBA offers Low Interest Loans to businesses and non-profits affected by COVID-19 - by Eric Zumbach
- What Employers Need to Know About the Family First Act - by Roger Justin
- Beware of the Fine Print! – Common Commercial Contractual Issues - by Brodie L. Miller