Rinke Noonan is a well-established, full-service law firm with 27 attorneys. We are seeking a Computer User Support Specialist to join our St. Cloud, MN team. The Computer User Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the firm by providing technical assistance, continued education, and advice to computer users. They troubleshoot problems and answer questions to prevent downtime, while enhancing the use of hardware, software, peripheral equipment, and operating systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Resolve routine end-user issues in a timely manner through established protocol and troubleshooting; escalate as necessary
- Contribute to documentation of incidents, internal processes and procedures, maintenance of equipment, and training manuals
- Configure maintain and setup computers
- Maintain firm specific applications and software
- Training of employees in use of hardware and software
- At least 3 years of work experience providing computer support is required or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to move, lift and/or carry 30 pounds with or without accommodations.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Desktop operating systems proficiency, including Windows, required
- 2+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Office products and Office 365
- Customer focused attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal skills
We value passionate people who want more than just a job. If you possess a positive attitude and are personally motivated to succeed, then apply below or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your inquiry will be held completely confidential.