It is an exciting time to be at Rinke Noonan! We are a unique, forward-thinking firm, conveniently located in beautiful Central Minnesota and we think you’ll be pleased with the rich challenges and opportunities you can find here.
Rinke Noonan, LTD. Is seeking an Environmental Legal Technician to join our team in St. Cloud, MN.
Position Overview: This is an entry level paralegal position that will provide support to attorneys and paralegals who are representing clients on a variety of regulatory and litigation matters at the federal, state, and local level pertaining to conservation compliance, state public water and wetland conservation laws, local land use permitting and controls, and public drainage proceedings.
- Drafting legal documents
- Maintaining files and correspondence
- Calendaring deadlines
- Client contact
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent skills in English grammar; spelling and punctuation; writing, editing and proofreading
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical experience with GIS technology or mapping software like google earth is desirable
Culture: We value passionate people who want more than just a job. The culture at Rinke Noonan values and supports people who contribute their individual talents and experience in a collaborative, team-based environment. We are passionate about the law, devoted to our clients, and dedicated to serving the community. We believe in leading full, well-rounded lives. Learn more about our culture and how our team is “firmly committed” to our clients and our community.
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package to our team including:
- Health Insurance (100% employer-paid for Employee Only coverage, other coverage options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Long Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Work Schedule
And much more!
How to Apply: If you possess a positive attitude and are personally motivated to succeed, then apply below or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inquiry will be held completely confidential.