Rinke Noonan has an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated individual in the legal industry. The Executive Assistant will handle a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks and will provide support to the Director of Operations.
- Assist with recruiting activities: hiring, interviewing and onboarding
- Maintain employee databases
- Assist with the development and implementation of internal processes and procedures
- Perform various administrative duties related to employee and marketing activities
- Register, track, and report continuing legal education training for attorneys
- Assist/conduct MS Office training for employees
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a minimum of 3 years related experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and adapt to different communication styles
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Engaging, Organized, Strategic, and Analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment with a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401(k) with employer contributions, health, long-term disability and group life insurance policies, paid parking and paid time off.
Apply below or send your cover letter, resume and law school transcript to email@example.com. Your inquiry will be held completely confidential.