Rinke Noonan is a well-established, full-service law firm with 27 attorneys. We are seeking a full-time Corporate Paralegal to join our St. Cloud, MN team. We value passionate people who want more than just a job. This position will provide support in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, finance, commercial real estate, and business transactions. A four-year liberal arts or paralegal degree is preferred. The ideal candidate will have some exposure to Trust or Title work providing administrative support in a professional office environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent skills in English grammar; spelling and punctuation; writing, editing and proofreading
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Creation and organization of legal entities
- Drafting of corporate resolutions
- Organizing and compiling closing documents
- Maintaining files and correspondence
- Calendaring deadlines
- Client contact
If you possess a positive attitude and are personally motivated to succeed then apply below or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inquiry will be held completely confidential.