It is an exciting time to be at Rinke Noonan! We are a unique, forward-thinking firm, conveniently located in beautiful Central Minnesota and we think you’ll be pleased with the rich challenges and opportunities you can find here.
Rinke Noonan, LTD. Is seeking a Legal Secretary to join our team in St. Cloud, MN.
Position Overview: The main goal of the Legal Secretary position is to enhance attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support.
- Transcribe typed, handwritten, or dictated documents, correspondence and other materials
- Prepare enclosures, exhibits and copies
- Verify accuracy of content in written work
- Prepare and maintain client files
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional grammar, language and spelling skills
- Expert in editing and proofreading
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Word and the ability to manipulate templates and style guides
- Document creation, proofreading, editing and administrative experience is preferred.
Culture: We value passionate people who want more than just a job. The culture at Rinke Noonan values and supports people who contribute their individual talents and experience in a collaborative, team-based environment. We are passionate about the law, devoted to our clients, and dedicated to serving the community. We believe in leading full, well-rounded lives. Learn more about our culture and how our team is “firmly committed” to our clients and our community.
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package to our team including:
- Health Insurance (100% employer-paid for Employee Only coverage, other coverage options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Long Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Work Schedule
And much more!
How to Apply: If you possess a positive attitude and are personally motivated to succeed, then apply below or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inquiry will be held completely confidential.