It is an exciting time to be at Rinke Noonan! We are a unique, forward-thinking firm, conveniently located in beautiful Central Minnesota and we think you’ll be pleased with the rich challenges and opportunities you can find here.
Rinke Noonan, LTD. Is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join our team in St. Cloud, MN.
Position Overview: This position will provide litigation support in the areas of agriculture, environmental, and natural resources law. The candidate may anticipate working on a variety of litigation, regulatory, and transactional matters at the federal, state, and local level.
- Drafting legal documents
- Maintaining files and correspondence
- Calendaring deadlines
- Client contact
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent skills in English grammar; spelling and punctuation; writing, editing and proofreading
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in a related field.
Culture: We value passionate people who want more than just a job. The culture at Rinke Noonan values and supports people who contribute their individual talents and experience in a collaborative, team-based environment. We are passionate about the law, devoted to our clients, and dedicated to serving the community. We believe in leading full, well-rounded lives. Learn more about our culture and how our team is “firmly committed” to our clients and our community.
An Inside Look: Learn more about a “day in the life” from Mary Jo and Darlene, two of our Paralegals, and what they enjoy most about their roles and working at Rinke Noonan in the following article here.
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package to our team including:
- Health Insurance (100% employer-paid for Employee Only coverage, other coverage options available)
- Life Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Long Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Work Schedule
And much more!
How to Apply: If you possess a positive attitude and are personally motivated to succeed, then apply below or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your inquiry will be held completely confidential.