It is an exciting time to be at Rinke Noonan! We are a unique, forward-thinking firm, conveniently located in beautiful Central Minnesota and we think you’ll be pleased with the rich challenges and opportunities you can find here.
Rinke Noonan Law Firm seeks a full-time legal assistant to provide legal administrative support to our litigation practice area. The successful candidate should be comfortable in a professional environment, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Type and proofread correspondence and other client related materials.
- Drafting legal documents
- Prepare and maintain files and track cases with follow-up as needed.
- Coordinate the work-flow of case-related and administrative materials.
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, calendaring deadlines, and assist with communications with clients including monitoring email and voicemail.
- Assist attorneys with client communication and client contact
- Provide back-up for other Administrative Assistants.
- Assist with preparations for client related meetings as assigned
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and willingness to learn and/or work with varying computer hardware and software applications.
- Excellent skills in English grammar; spelling and punctuation; writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, and skilled in handling multiple competing tasks and priorities
- Ability to work well with others in a setting of shared responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients effectively and respectfully.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential and sensitive material and situations.
- Post-secondary degree preferred.
Culture: We value passionate people who want more than just a job. The culture at Rinke Noonan values and supports people who contribute their individual talents and experience in a collaborative, team-based environment. WE are passionate about the law, devoted to our clients, and dedicated to serving the community. We believe in leading full, well-rounded lives.
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package to our team including:
- Health Insurance (100% employer-paid for Employee Only coverage, other coverage options available)
- Life Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Long Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Opportunity for growth within the firm
And much more!
How to Apply: If you possess a positive attitude and are personally motivated to succeed, then apply below or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your inquiry will be held completely confidential.