Rinke Noonan is a well-established, full service law firm with 27 attorneys. We are seeking a full-time Legal Tech to join our St. Cloud, MN team. This is an entry level Paralegal position. This position will provide support to attorneys who are representing clients on a variety of regulatory and litigation matters at the federal, state, and local level pertaining to conservation compliance, state public water and wetland conservation laws, local land use permitting and controls, and public drainage proceedings.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent skills in English grammar; spelling and punctuation; writing, editing and proofreading
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical experience with GIS technology or mapping software like Google Earth is desirable
- Drafting legal documents
- Maintaining files and correspondence
- Calendaring deadlines
- Client contact
We value passionate people who want more than just a job. If you possess a positive attitude and are personally motivated to succeed then apply below or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inquiry will be held completely confidential.