When you are facing serious consequences, you want a criminal defense attorney with experience, knowledge, and a prominent reputation with the courts, judges, and prosecutors. At Rinke Noonan Attorneys at Law, we recognize that you have numerous options regarding making this very significant decision of selecting a criminal law attorney. No matter what the case might be, it is going to be a choice of great significance.
Located in St. Cloud, criminal defense attorneys at Rinke Noonan are experienced and knowledgeable professionals here to represent your interests.
Types of Cases
As a client of the St. Cloud Law Firm of Rinke Noonan Attorneys at Law, clients can expect us to aggressively represent them when accused or charged with a crime. Our well established criminal law practice represent clients in all aspects of criminal proceedings including both trial and appellate work. Our criminal law attorneys represent clients throughout the state, and have years of experience defending all types of cases including:
- Juvenile Crimes
- Traffic Offenses
- Harassment Restraining Orders
- Order for Protection
- Assault & Battery
- Criminal Vehicular/Vehicular Homicide
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Driving After Revocation/Suspension/Cancellation
- Drug Cases
- White Collar Crimes
- Fleeing a Police Officer
- Sex Crimes
- Domestic Assault
- Internet Crimes
- Terroristic Threats
- Weapons Charges
- Criminal Appeals
- Can I Get a DUI While Driving my Snowmobile, Boat or ATV?
- Have You Been Convicted of Refusing a DUI Test?
- Little Alan’s Law – Minnesota’s New DWI Law August 2018
- Can My Criminal Record be Expunged?
- How is Bail Determined in Minnesota?
- What is the Ignition Interlock?
- Felony or Misdemeanor: What is the Difference?
- 1st Degree or 3rd Degree: Which is worse?
- What is the difference between assault and battery?
- How much is a DUI in Minnesota?
- Expungements in Minnesota
- What should I know if I am arrested?
- MN DUI/DWI law and the Ignition Interlock
- What to do if your child is in trouble with the law?