Real Estate Law
Rinke Noonan’s real estate attorneys assist clients with matters ranging from the purchase or sale of homes, to complex multi-million dollar residential and commercial developments.
In recent years, our real estate law firm has been called upon to assist clients in understanding and complying with new environmental laws and concerns in real estate transactions. Rinke Noonan’s real estate attorneys are also known statewide as experts in construction and mechanic’s lien law.
Developing and financing any real estate transaction can be complicated. Our attorneys are trained to cut through the maze of problems to achieve your objectives. We work to simplify transactions and complete them correctly and efficiently.
Types of real estate documents we draft
- Deeds and Contracts for Deed
- Purchase Agreements
- Affidavits to Clear Title
- Declarations and Covenants to Restrict Land Use
- Escrow Agreements
- Condominium and Planned Community Documentation
Real estate litigation problem areas
- Title to Real Estate
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Contract for Deed Cancellations
- Easement Issues
- Boundary Disputes
Commercial & Real Estate Development
We provide comprehensive advice in the area of commercial real estate development, including the preparation, negotiation, and review of complex real estate documents. Our clients benefit from our experience and insight into every aspect of real estate finance and development. We regularly represent sellers and developers of unimproved land, owners of apartment and commercial rental properties, lending institutions, multi-million dollar borrowers, landlords, and renters in all areas of real estate development.
- Are My Tenants Required to Wear a Face Mask?
- Eviction Moratorium Update for Minnesota
- Can I evict a tenant during COVID-19?
- David Meyers Presents at the Torrens Workshop for the Minnesota County Recorders Association
- Can I Evict a Tenant in the Winter Months in Minnesota?
- MRCA Summer Conference Torrens Presentation
- What is the Difference Between Joint Tenants and Tenants in Common?
- What is Deed Tax and Who Pays It?
- What is a Title Search (Title Commitment – Title Insurance – Title Opinion)?
- What is Title Insurance and Do I need It?
- Morrison County North Corner Presentation
- Common Questions by County Recorders
- What is a Certificate of Possessory Title?
- Handling Parcel Splits in Torrens
- MCRA Summer Conference June 2017
- Parsing Minnesota: A history of the original U.S. public land survey system in Minnesota (Bench & Bar – April 2017)
- Holding Real Estate in LLC
- How Can Appraisals Be So Different?
- The Limits To The “Cost To Cure” Approach To Determining Damages
- Recent Mechanic’s Lien Decisions That Surveyors Need To Know
- The Legal Description, Alone, Determines Marketable Title