Igor S. Lenzner
Growing up working with my parents in their various small businesses, I gained an appreciation for what it is like to be subject to forces which impact business that are outside of your control. Regardless of how hard or smart you work, weather, interest rates, supply costs, labor, and regulations can all impact the bottom line and in the end make for a good or bad Christmas.
On this wild ride, no different than watching out for my girls, my goal as your attorney is to be the one person whose main focus is watching out for you.
Igor Lenzner is a shareholder in the firm. His practice concentrates in assisting individuals and government in the areas of:
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases, Sales and Leasing
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Condemnation and Eminent Domain
- Business, Residential, and Farm Re-locations
- Tax Increment Financing and Tax Abatement
- Land Use and Development
- Condominium & Common Interest Community Development
- Medical/Dental Office Acquisitions and Leasing
- Restaurant and Franchise Leasing
- Landlord Representation
- Multi-Unit Operator Representation
- Industrial Development and Incentives
- Shopping Centers
- Industrial Facilities
Igor has been practicing commercial real estate law for over 25 years. He has assisted clients in working through the financial aspects of development, leasing, and purchases, including cash flow projections, appraisal, and income analysis.
Igor graduated summa cum laude from St. Cloud State University and received his law degree magna cum laude from the University of Minnesota.
- North Dakota
Property Owner Condemnation
Municipal Government Law
Real Estate Law
Fargo Moorhead Diversion Project
FARGO MOORHEAD AREA DIVERSION PROJECT
The Fargo Moorhead Diversion Project is a major flood control project intended to provide flood relief to the primarily the City of Fargo and Moorhead. Unfortunately, this will come at the expense of others, including many rural landowners and farmers. For more information on the Project, click on the link below.
- Can I Get Unemployment Insurance if I’m Self-Employed? - by Aaron Sandvig
- SBA Disaster Loan Application is now open. Do you qualify? - by Stefanie Hedlund
- Is your business considered critical?
- SBA offers Low Interest Loans to businesses and non-profits affected by COVID-19 - by Eric Zumbach
- What Employers Need to Know About the Family First Act - by Roger Justin
- Claiming Loss of Going Concern in Minnesota - by Igor Lenzner
- Freedom of Information Day - by Adam A. Ripple
- Holding Real Estate in LLC - by Igor Lenzner and Brodie Miller
- How Can Appraisals Be So Different? - by Igor Lenzner
- The Limits To The “Cost To Cure” Approach To Determining Damages - by Igor Lenzner
- 2015 Minimum Damage Acquisitions Change - by Igor Lenzner
- Is it worth it to purchase an ALTA Survey if you are buying commercial property? Yes. And, I have put together just a few of the many reasons why. - by Igor Lenzner