Igor S. Lenzner Attorney
Areas of Practice:
Igor Lenzner is a shareholder in the firm. His practice concentrates in assisting individuals and government on:
- Roadway, Utility Pipeline and Eminent Domain.
- Business, Residential, and Farm Relocations.
- Tax Increment Financing and Tax Abatement.
- Land Use and Development.
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases, Sales and Leasing
- Business Sales and Purchases.
Education & Experience
Igor graduated summa cum laude from St. Cloud State University and received his law
degree magna cum laude from the University of Minnesota.
Real Estate Law
Property Owner Condemnation
Municipal Government Law
- Claiming Loss of Going Concern in Minnesota - by Igor Lenzner
- Freedom of Information Day - by Adam A. Ripple
- Holding Real Estate in LLC - by Igor Lenzner and Brodie Miller
- How Can Appraisals Be So Different? - by Igor Lenzner
- The Limits To The “Cost To Cure” Approach To Determining Damages - by Igor Lenzner
- 2015 Minimum Damage Acquisitions Change - by Igor Lenzner
- Is it worth it to purchase an ALTA Survey if you are buying commercial property? Yes. And, I have put together just a few of the many reasons why. - by Igor Lenzner