Alex T. Mastellar
Every problem has a solution and getting to the solution can be difficult, but satisfying. That optimism is how I try to approach both my professional and personal life. As an attorney, I treat your problem as if it is my problem and work to provide concise direction in difficult situations.
No matter if it is a federal litigation or just a quick question, what is important to you is important to me.
Alex concentrates his practice in the areas of:
- Agricultural Litigation
- General Litigation
- Wetland and Drainage Law
- Construction Law
Alex graduated from North Dakota State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. He received his law degree from Hamline University School of Law in 2012. While in law school, Alex served as a Constance L. Bakken Research Fellow, interned for Judge John L. Holahan, and clerked for a small general practice law firm.
Before joining Rinke Noonan, he was a founding attorney of a small law firm in the Minneapolis-St. Paul Area.
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
Alex is a board member with the Central Minnesota Builders Association and serves on its Education Committee and its Sporting Clays Committee. He also is a member of the Stearns Benton Bar Association and is a volunteer attorney with Central Minnesota Legal Services.
- How Far Does the Clean Water Act Reach? - by Maury Noonan
- Employer’s Checklist for I-9 Compliance in 2017 - by Anna K.B. Finstrom
- Minneapolis and St. Paul Sick and Safe Time Ordinance Update - by Chad A. Staul
- Pre-Lien Notice: A Necessary Component of a Valid Mechanic’s Lien - by Alex T. Mastellar