A native of Long Prairie, Minnesota, Jonathan concentrates his practice in:
- Family Law Appellate Litigation
- General Litigation
- Environmental Law
Jonathan currently teaches as an adjunct professor in the Lawyering program at Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
Education & Experience
Jonathan graduated summa cum laude from Truman State University, Kirksville, Missouri; with a degree in justice systems. He received his law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of St. Thomas. While attending law school, Jonathan served as writing fellow and also worked on the St. Thomas Law Review.
Jonathan clerked with Kelley, Wolter & Scott, P.A. in Minneapolis, and also spent several years writing legal articles as an attorney writer for Findlaw.com in Eagan.
He is licensed to practice in both Minnesota and North Dakota.
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Currently Jonathan is a member of the Cass County Bar Association, the Stearns Benton Bar Association, and is a Chapter Officer of Central Stearns County Ducks Unlimited.
- My Ex Isn’t Paying Child Support. Now What? - by Jonathan Wolf
- Agricultural Fence Lines in Adverse Possession Claims - by Jonathan Wolf
- Can an Unmarried Father Get Custody? - by Jonathan Wolf
- Challenging or Defending a Trust? You could be Awarded Attorney’s Fees - by Jonathan Wolf