A native of St. Stephen, Roger Justin is a shareholder and President of the firm. He concentrates his practice in:
- Business and Commercial Litigation including Contract Disputes, partnership/shareholder litigation and insurance coverage issues.
- Employment Law and Litigation, including defending harassment/discrimination claims, wrongful discharge and the enforcement of non-compete agreements.
- Real Estate/Construction Litigation, including the enforcement of construction contracts and charge orders, mechanics liens, bond claims, and warranty issues.
- Conducting Mediations and Arbitrations
Throughout his cases at Rinke Noonan Roger has brought and defended claims in these areas in the state and federal courts of MN, ND, and WI at both the District and Appellate Courts. Roger is an AV rated attorney by the Martindale Hubble Rating Service. He is also a certified neutral by the Minnesota Supreme Court under Rule 114.
Education & Experience
Roger graduated magna cum laude with a degree in History from Gustavus Adolphus, and received his Masters degree in Theology from St. John’s University. Roger graduated magna cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School, where he served on the Law Review and was a member of the Order of the Coif. After graduation, he served a two-year federal court clerkship for Chief Judge Donald Alsop. He joined Rinke Noonan in 1990.
Roger’s community involvement has also included serving on the Board of Directors for the Central Minnesota Sexual Assault Center, the St. Cloud Festival Association, Young Adult Heart Federation, and the St. Stephen Athletic Club.
Real Estate Litigation
- Employer’s Checklist for I-9 Compliance in 2017 - by Anna K.B. Finstrom
- Minneapolis and St. Paul Sick and Safe Time Ordinance Update - by Chad A. Staul